Our main facility is in Shebin, Qalyubia which is considered one of the oldest facilities for essential oils in Egypt. It was built in 1945 by a French family named Berra where their main purpose was to move the plantation of Neroli and Jasmine to Egypt after the second world war.
Nowadays this facility has been updated with technology to ensure the best quality and purity of our products. Additionally, our large production capacity enables us to keep pace with the increasing global demands. We always aim to maximize product quality, reduce production wastes, minimize the negative impact on our environment, as well as control product safety and hygiene. Qalyubia is not our only facility, we have three other facilities that are situated in Kotour 100 km North of Cairo, Regwa, West Dessert 60 km West of Cairo, and a mobile facility that moves around wherever the plantation is.